jeudi 15 avril 2010

Peter Steele : quelques réactions


HATEBREED :
"HATEBREED would like to extend our condolences to the family, friends and fans of Peter Steele. He is one of the best guys we've ever toured with and a true legend! There will NEVER be anyone else like him. May he rest in peace."




Evan Seinfeld / BIOHAZARD :
"[Rest in peace], my friend, brother, and mentor, Peter Steele, TYPE O NEGATIVE, CARNIVORE... my single biggest musical influence... who named BIOHAZARD."
"I fucking miss you so much already... I love you, brother. I hope you are in a better place."






KREATOR / Mille Petrozza
"Peter Steele was one of my all-time favourite musicians ever!"
"I've only met him once briefly and he was just the nicest guy!"
"CARNIVORE's 'Retalliation' and all TYPE O NEGATIVE albums have been a huge influence on my creativity."
"This is a black day for music !"
"Rest in peace, Peter."



DEVILDRIVER, COAL CHAMBER / Dez Fafara
"We have all lost a legend — Peter Steele.
"Peter Steele was one of the nicest guys in music. He was always kind to me through the years.
"I toured many times with TYPE O and was always taken care of! Big guy with a huge heart.
"My heart goes out to his band, his family, and his many friends around the world...
"We have all lost a legend, a voice that will never be duplicated!"



Trent Reznor / NINE INCH NAILS
"RIP Pete Steele – a nice (and very funny) man [...] I’m smiling recalling a funny story involving Pete, a microphone, an all-girl lipstick-lesbian band and a can of tuna. Ahh, the good old days…”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire